Applying for a FairPlay voucher
Parents, carers or guardians can apply for a voucher valued up to $150 for their child, which can be used towards sport and active recreation membership, registration or participation fees with the Tableland Futsal Club.
There is a limit of 1 voucher per child per calendar year.
- 21 July 2021: Round 5 – Now open.
- 29 September 2021: Round 5 applications close (or earlier if fully allocated).
- 10 November 2021: Vouchers expire and must have been presented to an activity provider.
- 24 November 2021: Vouchers must be redeemed by activity providers.
Check if your child is eligible
You can apply if your child:
- is a Queensland resident aged from 5 to 17 years (inclusive) at the time of application
- did not receive a FairPlay voucher this year
- holds, or whose parent, carer or guardian holds, a valid Services Australia Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card with the child’s name on it.
If you aren’t eligible
If you are experiencing financial hardship but don’t meet the eligibility criteria, you can seek to apply through a registered referral agent.
Website address: https://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/fairplay/apply